OxiClean™ FREE Versatile Stain Remover
Designed for maximum strength stain removal in your laundry and around your home.
OxiClean™ Free Versatile Stain Remover has the same stain fighting power of original OxiClean™ powder, but it’s free of dyes and fragrances.
- An incredible oxygen-based stain fighter that’s chlorine free and colour safe.
- Boosts detergent for better overall cleaning and whitening
- Gets out stains that detergent alone can leave behind so they don’t become dryer set
- Helps prevent colours from fading due to chlorine in municipal water.
- For extra stubborn stains, pre-treating with or soaking in a concentrated solution of OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover can provide amazing results.
- OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder has over 101 uses on multiple surfaces like carpet, upholstery, kitchen and bath surfaces, and even works outdoors on gutters, unfinished decks, and patio furniture.
How to use this product
- Always test in an inconspicuous area first
- Always refer to the item's care label for handling precautions
- Do not use on wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather or fabrics labeled dry clean only
- Read warnings and full directions on product label
- OxiClean™ is safe for use in High Efficiency washing machines. Refer to packaging instructions for HE dosage recommendations
Pre-treat for success!
- Mix OxiClean™ powder with water (as directed on packaging) until completely dissolved
- Apply solution to stain. Rub and wait up to 10 minutes. Do not allow to dry on fabric
- For laundry, wash as normal with detergent and OxiClean™
- For non-laundry water-washable fabrics and surfaces, blot well with a white towel. Rinse item thoroughly and allow to dry. Repeat as required
Pre-soak for best results on your tough, dried-in stains
- Mix OxiClean™ powder with water (as directed on packaging) until completely dissolved. Add stained item and soak for 1 to 6 hours
- Rinse thoroughly for non-washable fabric, or wash as normal with detergent and OxiClean™
Boost your detergent power in-wash
For Top Loaders:
- Begin filling washer with proper temperature water for your load (see garment care tag)
- Add detergent AND OxiClean™ (as directed on packaging) before adding laundry
- As with detergent, add OxiClean™ to the wash water BEFORE adding laundry
For HE machines:
- For HE washers, add OxiClean™ to empty drum before adding clothes. Do not mix OxiClean™ powder with detergent in the dispenser.